* Produce plumbing systems by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards;
making necessary adjustments.
* Determine sequence of installations by studying building plans and working drawings.
* Identify obstructions to be avoided by inspecting structure.
* Locate position of pipe and pipe connections and passage holes by marking structure, using ruler, level, and
* Accommodate pipes and pipe fittings by cutting openings in floors and walls, using hand tools and power tools.
* Cut, thread, and bend pipe by using cutters, cutting torch, threading machine, and bending machine.
* Install plumbing systems by assembling, positioning, and sealing valves, pipe fittings, and pipes.
* Test plumbing systems by filling system with water or gas; identifying leaks.
* Repair and maintains plumbing systems by replacing washers, mending burst pipes; opening clogged drains.
* Comply with local and national building and plumbing codes by enforcing adherence to requirements.
* Keep plumbing equipment and tools operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established
* Maintain plumbing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipts of supplies.
* Conserve plumbing resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Provide plumbing information by answering questions and requests.
* Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Documents plumbing actions by completing production and quality logs.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A CURRENT VALID CSCS CARD AND TICKETS FOR THE IPAF!!!!
Power Tools, Job Knowledge, analysing Information , Problem Solving, Basic Safety, ADA Requirements, Dependability, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Equipment Maintenance, Customer Service