Hotel Housekeeping Chambermaid
Maintains guest rooms and common areas by providing housekeeping services; responding to guest and management requests
* Accomplishes housekeeping objectives by cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms, common areas etc to the company standard and customer expectations within the budget set by the company.
* Prepares work priorities by obtaining list of vacant rooms that need to be cleaned immediately, and list of prospective check-outs.
* Provides room availability information by informing manager or desk clerk of rooms ready for occupancy.
* Maintains hallways and lobbies by conducting visual inspections of furniture, walls, and floor coverings; taking or recommending needed actions to management.
* Contributes to team effort by attending periodic staff meeting with other department supervisors; discussing company policies and patrons’ complaints; making recommendations to improve service and operations.
* Maintains safe, secure, and clean work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Enhances housekeeping and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Thoroughness, Equipment Maintenance, Managing Processes, Initiative, Planning, Customer Focus, Listening